Posts

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Sis is the new Bro

On the verge of lighting up my womanhood rose like a flame "Nah bro, you're cool" he said "Excuse me, call me sister instead" I snapped But apparently sisterhood is not as cool and is just not comfortable to be mentioned in a group of friends as it will rip people's masculinity apart Faster than a gym bro coming at you to fix your form Well, it depends on preferences as well You see, my sisters would prefer to be called 'BROS' to feel cooler like a human instead of a hot object ready to be eaten up by this patriarchy Call me for what I am, A Woman strong and myself. I don't have to be a guy to be respected or taken seriously Call me a Sister instead not because I am insecure about my femininity but because it is pretty cool to be a Woman Strong and down to earth chill and everything when I called you Sis, you felt degraded and your masculinity was stripped down But let me tell you, My sisters are much cooler and stronger than any BRO around

1 comment: