Posts

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Worth the battle, till the victory.


Protracted rides with massive heights,
Were at odds throughout my flight
And they tried to pull me down then,
Fought with me and gave me pains.
I kept flying with the greatest might,
Dreams were high and bright was sight
Dreamed of clouds that gave the rains,
Along the will, which was too fain.

Fury rides and massive heights weren't fragile though,
They hit me hard, left me wretched all of which got me low.
It didn't affect my pace then, so I endured flying high
 But the foe got livid and was teed off in the eye
The foe hit me again and it banged me to and fro,
With grudge on his face and the posture which was raged so
It was excruciating, it left me feeble, had nothing left to apply.
I still had hopes though; I knew it was nothing more than a lie.

I was injured with nerves aching,
with world around, my mind shaking.
Then I realized who the foe was,
It hadn't lamented for my destructive loss
It was me who vacillated to it assuming,
I was weak and it can be no good struggling
I stood again and hit the foe, with a high toss
Now it regretted and knew who the boss was!

I learned that,
 I could be strong despite my disability
If I’m strong, I can overcome people’s malignity
Blindness can’t blindfold me ever
Deafness can still be in my favor
Amputee though I am, it’s never a complexity
I can stand and fight the world with absolute serenity

No comments:

Post a Comment