Posts

Sunday, April 30, 2017

I saw a girl

The girl I am following is right there
I believe I have a crush on her
She is there hard to love 
Smiles with a curl and a twirl on her inside 
Hair like a desert 
Too coarse on the outside and barren on the inside
I look into her eyes and see a poem
Promising but hiding under her eyes
Her eyes are shouting
But I see fire
Burning up
It is about to blow someone up
It is going to let her blow herself
This is hard
This is difficult 
I ask her what is her favorite book
She turns around and starts walking
She is a story made of thrillers and disaster
She is a book full of disasters
I follow her to the elevator and see her put her foot in
She takes a step back
This is a wind flowing from her face like the Sahara desert which taking the precious ashes away from her soul
Which the fire left
The logs of wood are trying to get out
The eyes are still white 
I see fire
I do not know where it comes from
I see music 
Never had I seen it before
I see the rhythm 

I take a step forward not knowing where I am headed
I try to touch her she disappears
I see ashes 
I feel the ashes
I look at myself in the mirror in the elevator,
I see fire
I am the fire
I see her rising inside me like the flames turning bright with every flicker in their body
I see her I see her strong and bright like she is unafraid of life
And someone I wanted to be
But she was in me all along

No comments:

Post a Comment