Posts

Thursday, May 9, 2013

save them before it's too late!

saw a little frog that day,
hopping around to find his way.

A flashback started in my mind,
ray of memories I had left behind.

The tiny tadpoles I possessed years back,
amazed I had been seeing those jolly jacks.

That little tots grew up then
and I left the frogs in the first rain

Away they went with search for new way,
but they kept me sad weeping all day

time flew but I didn't forget them,
but every year i found all frogs in mayhem

The frogs started losing their population,
now I could watch only few even in rainy season

That alone frog made my phrase
thinking about those frogs that I had raised.

Little creatures need our attention
and also great love need not to be mentioned

So save them today, don't let them wait.
Save these animals before it's too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment