Posts

Monday, May 6, 2013

flaws in me.

The best thing I did so far was to see.
See the flaws people pointed out in me,
I wonder why they bother of way I drink tea,
Wouldn't they admire, if i be me?

How ever I respond to people,
They are frustrated by the way I trouble.
But how would it be if I do for what I'm able.?
Wouldn't it be better, if they don't think I'm disable?

Even i can be shown my flaws,
Flaws can be corrected even without rules and laws 
Well how..would it be if people never saw?
wouldn't it be nicer if i behave raw?

I am always satisfied with what I've got.
I don't expect anything, which my destiny has not
Why were only the qualities in me they forgot?
Wouldn't it be fairer,if I won every war i fought?

Why there are people who care for others,
But still forget humanity wen it comes to their mother?
who stands still, on decisions in tough weathers?
Wouldn't it be greater if people never wished for feathers ?

No comments:

Post a Comment